With Prime Mobile, you can:
- Deposit a check
- Apply for a loan
- View balances and transaction histories
- Transfer funds to shares and loans
- Send money to friends and relatives via PayPal™
- Receive/send secure messages from/to PFCU
How to Get Started
- Contact PFCU at 414.486.4500
- Verify that your current email address is on record at the Credit Union.
- All members must have a valid email address on file to register for Prime Mobile.
- Access the Prime Mobile site one of three ways:
- Download Prime Mobile app from App Store.
- Download Prime Mobile app from Google Play™.
- Access our mobile site by entering primefinancialcu.org on your mobile device and select Mobile Banking.
- Complete the registration process. Members will need:
- Your account number.
- Your Prime Online password (contact us at 414.486.4500 if you don’t know your Internet banking password).
- Access to your email account to retrieve a one-time PIN to validate registration.
NOTE: By logging into Prime Mobile, members agree to the terms and conditions set forth in the ePrime Disclosure.
POINT. CLICK. DEPOSIT.
Depositing checks to your account has never been easier:
- Log into Prime Mobile (existing users must update their current version of Prime Mobile).
- Record “For Mobile Deposit Only” on back of check and include your endorsement.
- Select Mobile Deposit from the menu.
- Select which account will receive deposit and enter amount of check.
- Take photo of front of check AND back of check.
- Click Submit.
- Verify deposit confirmation and follow on-screen instructions.
NOTE: Check deposits will go on hold for three (3) business days. Any issues with your deposit will be communicated via Mobile Messages.