- How much do I have to deposit to become a member?
Member owners share in the credit union's governance. A membership share in the amount of $5.00 must be maintained.
- Is there a minimum balance requirement?
Accounts may have a required minimum balance in order to earn dividends or to receive benefits. Please refer to the Truth-in-Savings Disclosure and Fee Schedule for more information.
- What is Prime Financial’s routing number?
Become a Member
- Can I open a membership account?
Yes, absolutely anyone is eligible to join Prime Financial Credit Union. Join a community with over 2.5 million members across 165 Wisconsin credit unions, totaling over $27 billion in assets! Take the next steps to open your account.
- How will you verify my identity?
When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may request your driver’s license and other identifying documents, such as proof of address.